Saturday 20 April 2013

HELP


Hi guys!
So, yesterday I received an email from someone anonymous. They said they c help me, and that they knew about the culverts. Unfortunately, they haven’t replied to any of my questions. I haven’t really given up on finding someone who knows what happens at the culverts, so it would be great if this person turned out to know something, and considering they probably read my blog, I am hoping they will see this and reach out again.
That said, they also told me that I should stay away from Graham. That makes me a bit honest. There is the chance that this is Graham finally communicating intelligibly, pretending he can help so he can trick me into getting off his back.
So, if you are someone who actually knows something, I would love to hear more from you. If you are Graham, I would like us to talk like reasonable people. If this is someone who is doing it for fun, it’s not funny.Thanks!

1 comment: